Tuesday, August 18, 2009

You just wait and see!

So...I decided to start a brand. It wasn't the easiest way to go, but I did it. Two years later I suddenly felt the urge to tell you about it. I want to tell you the naked truth about it all and just skip that happy shiny facade that is so easy to put on. I am most of the time happy, but sometimes destroyed, and I do take the time to have a few moments of bitterness too. Nothing to brag about, but I promised the truth, didn't I?
I decided to write in English, which (obviously) isn't my mother tongue. But you see, no one really cares about me here in Sweden. Here I'm just one in a million...-If you're a Swede, start a brand! Sounds like a tautology!
But I will be someone to remember, you just wait and see!

xoxo Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment