Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ravishing Mad jeans at Henrik Vibskov boutique

I guess you could say Henrik Vibskov was the first to discover the Ravishing Mad jeans. Back in 2008 during my first season I one day got into my bright red high rise jeans and walked into his store in Copenhagen. I asked if he wanted to stock them and within seconds I got a pen in my hand and was asked to write down their order. Since then they've had them in black, grey, red and blue both in the Copenhagen store and Oslo store. I feel proud to be part of his fantastic concept, and I tell you: If you ever come to any of those cities, do not miss stopping by. His world is a pretty damn cool place. Last week I sent the Oslo store another batch of the blue High Rise Jeans and Marv Drop Crotch Jeans. Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment