Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pecha Kucha Malmö

Tonight I'm doing a Pecha Kucha speach at Babel in Malmö about my work as a fashion designer and how I sketch and play around to create new collections. I'll show pics from the whole process and give hands on tips on how to fool the brain to come up with new ideas, so I hope to see you there! It's at Babel at 8 pm, free entrance and no age restrictions at the door.



 

The other speakers are:
PA Jörgensen - Internationally reknowned food photographer
Niklas Madsen - How the tax system could  be made more fun
Claes Forsell Andersson - Kulturkraft Syd, competence development within the culture sector 

Rebecka Eriksson - Geek Café Malmö
Kristina Alexanderson - Creative Commons Sverige
Jimmy Wallin - Comic book drawer/Apartförlag
Jonathan Hörnhagen - Rhetoric Slam
Christina Merker-Siesjö -  Work cooperative Yallatrappan in Rosengård

No comments:

Post a Comment