Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Long Interview in étincelle mag

Just recently five 16 year old girls decided to make their own printed street fashion magazine as a school project. So they hit the streets and started shooting people and that's how they bumped into me few weeks ago. Soon after, we sat down in a café for a chat which resulted in a long article about my thoughts on fashion plus some incredibly kind words about me. I'm flattered to say the least but most of all fokkin impressed by the amount of work they are putting into this. I don't know about you, but back in the 90'ies when I went to school, the school papers didn't look anywhere close to what they've come up with! Read the online article above on page 17 or here and run it through google translate if you don't speak Swe ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment