Thursday, January 28, 2010

Going on a train


It's snowing like crazy and I'm on the train to Stockholm, listening to Echoes by the Rapture. Well not on repeat, but this particular moment I am. I really shouldn't pretend that the repeat function has no meaning to me, because I do tend to OD on certain bands every now and then, and it is occasionally pretty damn hard to find meaning in anything else. Robert Smith, my darling Bob, has been with me for quite a few years now and a much newer find that I just love is The XX. Wicked!
Sooo, I'm going for a quicky to Stockholm and it's all about fabrics, this affair of mine. And what did I leave behind, if not an absolutely fabulously messy working space. I just felt I had to share that with you on this late evening. Oh, and I borrowed a baby for the occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment