Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Puma Street 2010 at Stapelbäddsparken


On Saturday, I’m gonna be doing of a workshop for teenagers here in Malmö at the Puma Street 2010 at Stapelbäddsparken. Before I moved from Stockholm, I was working with kids, helping them how to sew at evening courses and I really have missed doing that lately. It’s so funny that this thing bumped into me only two days after I spoke with Truls and a friend about taking up teaching again.

I’m bringing some sewing machines and other stuff and there will be lots of things to work with in the so called vintage corner. I’ll help you pimp your old clothes (bring anything), and will supply you with buttons, rivets, zippers, wicked fabrics, textile print colour and off course loads of accessories, second hand stuff and puma gear. I love working with denim you know, so bring your old jeans or whatever, and let’s remake them!

There will also be stylists, photographers, dancers, bloggers, and secret guests performing or just hanging around to make this day the best ever. Bring your artistic work and photographies and get to talk about it or even win a prize. If you feel like it you are welcome to come try out working in the professional photo studio, or test your MC abilities, scratch, talk, rap or sing with DJ Clara Stjärna.

The day starts at 10 am with a street football tournament which will continue all day long, and after lunch some of Sweden’s best street football freestylers will show their skills. I’ll be there from 12 to 5 pm, Chords are playing live at 7 pm, and DJs Ras Schack, Rob Love, P. J., Americol, DT & Sindri, and M.E.S.S are performing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment